Provides Top Quality Bathtub Reglazing
Aliquam pretium l Cursus scelerisque
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us
Call Now For A Free consultation
Our Goal is to Provide You With The Best Service
Ultimate Porcelain strives to provide the best quality service and workmanship for all your Bathtub Refinishing needs. We only use the highest quality materials and the latest in resurfacing technology.
We utilize the best methods of meticulous surface preparation that will ensure a top quality end product that will last for many years to come.
Our bathtub reglazing process takes about 3 to 5 hours and then 48 hours to dry before you can use it.
Bathtub Refinishing Process
1. We strip off the old paint or glaze material if any.
2. We thoroughly clean the surface with a special cleaning agent and dry it.
3. We repair any surface damage with a water resistant body filler.
4. We thoroughly sand smooth the entire surface and wipe it and down with denatured alcohol.
5. We use a special masking paper to protect the surrounding fixtures from the spraying procedure.
6. We set up a ventilator system to exhaust fumes from the spraying procedure.
7. We apply a special chemical bonding agent primer and let it dry.
8. We spray on several layers of our high-gloss durable glaze.
Care & Maintenance
1. DO NOT use the surface for 24hours from the time of completion.
2. DO NOT lay soap or bottles or any objects on the finish at any time.
3. Leaky faucets must always be repaired.
4. DO NOT use abrasive cleansers. No S-O-S pads-No comet-No Soft Scrub-No Bleach.
5. DO NOT use loose bath mats with suctions underneath.
6. Any surface dust will dissipate in 3-4 weeks with normal cleaning and usage, DO NOT pick surface dust off with finger.
7. Best way to keep tub clean, wipe down with towel after each use (you DON’T have to wipe it dry)
8. Caulk around tub before using. (if necessary)
9. Here are some good cleaners to use: Lysol Basin & Tile Cleaner * Mr. Clean (liquid) * Scrubbing bubbles * Fantastic Zep Tub &
The resurfaced item(s) are guaranteed against sagging, bubbling up and peeling for a period of:
From the date the original work was completed, and that no claims resulting from misuse, use of a suction bathmat, chips, scratches, worn out and dirty surfaces will be honored.